It is really hard to book Tatkal Tickets, either from online or from ticket counters at Railway Stations. When the booking starts (10 AM IST) the site frequently shows server errors due to high load. In result we failed to book tickets online, you know the importance of time especially when you are planning to make a train reservation under the Tatkal scheme.
That’s where Magic Autofill can help. It’s a simple online tool that will fill the passenger details form on the IRCTC website with the click of a button thus giving you an upper hand.
In this tutorial about “How to quickly book Ticket online from IRCTC. Follow the entire tutorial perfectly to book IRCTC Online Railway Reservation in both General and Tatkal Schemes.
IRCTC Magic AutoFill Form
1. Open IRCTC Magic AutoFill Form for Indian Railways at https://pnrstatuslive.com/irctc-form-fill/
2. Fill all the details correctly which are same as in IRCTC Website.
3. Now Press “I’m Feeling Lucky” that freezes all the entered data.
4. After then, find “Magic AutoFill” button and drag it to Bookmarking Toolbar of a Browser.
5. Enter the Source, Destination and select Tatkal type then hit Find Trains.
6. Select the appropriate train and move for booking train tickets in Tatkal Scheme.
7. Here IRCTC Magic AutoFill Form plays its role by single click. It fills all the fields which you have to enter manually. It saves your time and increases chances of getting IRCTC Tatkal Ticket.
8. Continue still the Ticket Confirms.